Scheduled Discipline Hearings
All hearings are held at the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, 6 Crescent Road, Toronto, and commence at 9:00 a.m. unless otherwise stated. The dentist’s current practice location as indicated on the Public Register is noted.
This schedule is subject to change. If you plan to attend, or for further information, please contact the College.
Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
3rd Floor Hearing Room
6 Crescent Road
Toronto, ON M4W 1T1
Toronto: 416-961-6555 Toll-free: 1-800-565-4591
||Summary of Allegations
|Dr. Ricardo Solis (Innisfil)
||July 20-21; 24-25; 27 and 31; Aug 1; Oct 30; Dec 11-12, 18-19 2017; April 17-20, 2018.
- Charged excessive or unreasonable feed
- Contravened a standard of practice or failed to maintain the standards of the practice of the profession
- Disgraceful, dishonourable, unprofessional or unethical conduct.
- Failed to make reasonable attempts to collect a co-payment balance from patient(s) without consent of third-party payer
- Recommended or provided an unnecessary dental service
- Signed a certificate, report or similar document that contained a false, misleading or improper statement
- Submitted a false or misleading account or charge
|Dr. Edward Smolen (Haliburton)
|January 12, 2018
- Disgraceful, dishonourable, unprofessional or unethical conduct
- Failed to abide by a written undertaking given to the College.
- Failed to reply appropriately or within a reasonable time to a written inquiry made by the College.
How to Find Us
The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) is located in downtown Toronto at 6 Crescent Road. Parking in the area is extremely limited. The easiest way to reach our office is by subway. The Rosedale subway station is directly across the street.