Working at RCDSO
Our staff has a wide range of experience and expertise, with backgrounds in law, dentistry, communications, information technology and customer service. The College provides employees with ample opportunities to achieve advancement and also to grow within their current roles.
Meet the Neighbourhood
Our building is located directly across from the Rosedale subway station. Many of our employees take public transit to work, and travel in from all over the GTA.
Nearby amenities that are within a five minute walk from our office include:
- Rosedale subway station
- Variety of restaurants
- Major shopping mall
- Daycare centre
- Fitness club
- Park and walking trails
- Toronto reference library
Benefits and pension
We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- generous vacation and sick day policies
- supports for continuing education, attendance at seminars, short courses and degree programs
- extended health, dental, life and disability insurance
- a pension plan that can be adapted to the employee’s savings goals
- access to a confidential employee assistance program
A little down time can help strengthen working relationships. We have a great social committee that organizes potlucks, breakfasts, a summer event and a holiday party on behalf of staff. People get a chance to relax and get to know one another. It is also a great opportunity for new employees to meet their co-workers.
To allow staff some flexibility in their work day RCDSO provides a modified flex time arrangement, where employees can start between 7:00am - 10:00am.