All dentists who prescribe, order and take dental CT scans are required to apply for member authorization before October 31, 2020. This includes dentists currently registered to do so.
After November 1, 2020 you cannot prescribe, order and take dental CT scans unless you have obtained authorization.
Prior to October 31, 2020 members that are granted authorization will not be required to undertake the provisional authorization process.
The initial application fee is $150.00, and the annual renewal fee is $150.00.
What will I need before I start my application?
- Access to a desktop or laptop computer with internet connection. Mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) are not recommended. Use of Internet Explorer browser is recommended.
- Your RCDSO Registration Member Number or ID (without “06”)
- Your RCDSO Member Resource Centre (MRC) password
- Credit card payment information (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Step 1: Login to Member Resource Centre
- Go the RCDSO website homepage.
- Click RCDSO Member Login(top right-hand corner).
- Enter your RCDSO ID and password, and click login. Your ID is your College Registration number (without “06”)
Step 2: Complete the Application
You should now be logged in to your member profile on the MRC.
- Click “Dental CT Resources and Renewal” in the left-hand menu
- Review the information on the CT homepage, then click “CT Member Authorization Application” in the left-hand menu and this will open your application.
- Review the instructions on this page and review your prepopulated details.
- If any of your details are incorrect, email firstname.lastname@example.org and do not submit your application.
Dentist Name: ____________________
CT Member Authorization Number: ________________
Authorized to prescribe, order and take the following type of CT scans: _________________
- Review attestation
- Click the certification checkbox at the bottom of the application and then click “Submit” to complete your application. You will receive an email to your preferred email address on file.
- If you do not receive the email, check your spam/junk folder.
- If you do not know which email you have on file with the RCDSO: From the MRC homepage, click “Change Residence” in the left-hand menu. Your preferred email is listed at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Complete Payment
- Click “CT Payment” in the left-hand menu.
- Use the checkbox to indicate you wish to submit payment for your application.