All health profession corporation certificates of authorization expires on August 31 of each year, regardless of the initial date of issuance, and need to be renewed annually.
Requirements for Annual HPC Renewal
- Complete the HPC annual renewal form, including the declaration (Form B) which must be signed and dated not more than 15 days before the renewal form is submitted.
- Include the annual fee of $200 with your application, due by August 31.
- Include a current-dated corporate profile report (does not need to be certified)* issued by the Ministry of Government Services Ontario not more than 30 days before the day it is submitted to the College and dated prior to the execution of your declaration.
*Due to a change in the legislation the Corporate Profile Report replaces the Certificate of Status.
Early payment discount
The $200 renewal fee is discounted to $175 if:
- your renewal form and payment are received on or before July 31; and
- you meet the annual renewal requirements.
New to HPC Renewal Process
Your declaration does not need to be sworn in the presence of a lawyer, notary public or commissioner of oaths. This is a simple declaration that requires your name, signature and date (must be dated not more than 15 days before the annual renewal form is submitted to the College.)
When do you receive your HPC Renewal Package?
A renewal package of required HPC renewal forms will be mailed to you through Canada Post sometime in June. You will receive an email notification from the College when the renewal packages are in the mail.
How do you submit my HPC Renewal Package?
*Retain your email delivery receipt for your records
Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
6 Crescent Rd
Toronto ON M4W 1T1
*Retain your fax confirmation for your records
Downloading your HPC Certificate and Receipt
Once your application for HPC renewal is processed and approved, you can download your certificate of authorization and your receipt through the College's Member Resource Centre.