Category 1 (core) courses are approved by the Quality Assurance Committee.
To be eligible, the course must be:
- Submitted by an approved sponsor.
- Address continuing competence, continuous quality improvement, changes in practice environments; and
- Incorporate standards of practice, advances in technology, and changes made to entry to practice competencies.
Download our submission toolkit to learn more about:
- Eligibility and approval criteria
- Application submission and approval process
- Quality Assurance Committee dates and due dates for submitting materials
- Roles and responsibilities of approved sponsors and presenters