We partner with Big Pulse to administer Council elections while maintaining the highest standards for security and accuracy. Votes are administered through Big Pulse’s computer system which is independent from the College.
What voters need to know
- Eligible voters will receive an email from Big Pulse that provides access to an online ballot.
- Voters vote in the district where their designated register address is on the voter eligibility date which is October 17, 2023.
- Voters may access the ballot from desktop computers, tablets and smartphones. The whole process should take just a couple of minutes.
- Each voter can only vote once. Once a ballot is submitted, the vote may not be changed. Voters will receive an email confirmation from Big Pulse confirming your vote has been received.
- Each voter requires their own unique email address (cannot be shared with another voter)
- Big Pulse will report the results of the election to the College.
- The College Registrar will advise all candidates of the result of the election in their district either by phone or by email.
- The names of the successful candidates for all districts will be posted on the College’s website after the candidates have been advised and the results are final.
Emails from Big Pulse should be delivered to your inbox. Check your Junk or Spam folder to ensure they are not misplaced. We advise adding Big Pulse as a safe sender in advance by adding @bigpulse.com to your safe sender list. Please check with your email service provider if you require additional assistance.